Monday, September 21, 2009

Hooray, hooray!!

I hate sounding like I'm bragging about it, but I just get SO excited when I do well on a test! And today was one of those days! I'm in this Anatomy & Physiology class, which is a requirement for ANY nursing major, and I have this professor who just might as well be as boring as the dull brown chalkboard he writes upon. Plus, he goes on and on and on about information I feel is completely irrelevant for what we need to be discussing to get the grade. So, after *somewhat* stressing about the test last Wednesday (really I was stressing more about all the ridiculous instructions he has for taking his exams, and trying to do them the right way so I wouldn't automatically fail before even getting my No. 2 to the page), we got our results this morning and- I MADE A 95!!! AND what's even better...that was without the extra credit points. I know, you must be thinking "Well why didn't you get the extra credit points?!" Well, I spent my valuable time studying the material he said we would be tested on, not the extra credit stuff (which had NOTHING to do with the unit we were testing on). So, I am feeling quite accomplished today...perhaps the most difficult class I've got, and I made a 95 on my first exam! Hopefully I can just continue the semester at that rate and it will truly be a HUGE success! Bring it, nursing school!

No comments:

Post a Comment