Tuesday, September 8, 2009

In the beginning...

Now that I've got a new "blog home" I guess I'd better start making good use of it! It seems simple enough, but when you've got a lot to say (as I always do), things could get a little tricky. So, here goes- I'm gonna try it and see where it takes me.
Things are in motion that could make these next several months very interesting for my family and myself; we are (still) in the process of buying a new home, I've finally returned to school (and this time to finish!), the kids are at ages of incredible growth and change, and I'm looking to expand my horizons into small business. These are just a sampling of the things that make this life of mine a crazy one, and one that I would never change. I'm so richly blessed by the family and friends God has given to me, as well as the support groups I have all around me. I would be nowhere near here without these ones I love so dearly. I hope that this blog will serve as a source of humor (because it truly is a crazy life), enlightenment (because hopefully my family isn't the only one experiencing this exhilirating ride), advice (seeking mostly), and if nothing else, entertainment (because...well, I have two toddlers!). So sit back, and enjoy the show folks, it's guaranteed to never have a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment